Wednesday 20 June 2012

New folding trivet and Bushclass USA certification

I have passed the Bushcraft USA basic certification at BushclassUSA and am well on the way to intermediate certification.
(Update....Now at Intermediate yehay)
You have to do loads of basic stuff like knots, fire, tarps, tree id, etc, etc

Heres my new badges.  I'm well happy

BushClass "Basic" Rocker

Just made some new bits up as well
here we go:

This is the prototype . I prefer to just coat it in vegetable oil so it seasons with use



You can fold it flat



or take it to bits (3 bolts) - Don't worry the legs and sides that join are marked with the same number of dots (either 1, 2 or 3) - It will have new bolts. I just had these to hand



and it weighs in at..................about 550grams (1lb 1/4 in old money) and its not even titanium



though it has a 17cm side length



I can add 2 cross bars but it adds to the weight obviously

Opps forgot tosay it will hold a tree hehe


Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment